The Assault Rifle Multi-tool or (ARMT) was designed for the military mainly for field stripping and quick repairs to the AR-15 while the weapon is warm. It was quickly found that the ARMT fits many other useful roles and rifles. This tool also doubles for a close combat self-defense weapon if needed. The ARMT is made from High Quality 4140-PH Steel, then heat treated and coated with Mil-Spec Nitro-Tec.
Total Certified core hardness is 58 HRC.
Total case hardness will equal about 61-63 HRC.
ARMT is 7 1/4 inches long and almost 2 1/4 inches tall.
Total Weight – 5.5 OZ
The ARMT is flat black in color. To get a deeper color rub with house hold or gun oil.
Made in the USA!
The ARMT features:
3 Allen keys, 7/64, 9/64, 1/8
(The Allen Keys also double for a Pin Punch)
1 built in 10mm screwdriver
2 place 1/4 hex bit carrier
1 #2 Phillips hex bit, made from S2 tool steel
1 SQ2 hex bit, made from S2 tool steel
1 built in hex bit holder
5 High quality Buna-n o-rings to hold bits in place
The ARMT is Ambidextrous and fits most hands!
Quick List of Some of the things the ARMT can do…
- 3 common Allen keys to add, remove, or snug accessories
- Allen keys double for a pin punch
- 10mm screwdriver for the buttstock screws, scraping, and prying
- Remove or Tighten Notched Flash Hiders
- Push out Takedown pins
- Remove Firing Pin
- Remove bolt cam
- Remove bolt assembly from carrier
- Tighten or loosen bolt carrier key
- Tighten or loosen Castle Nut
- Carbon scraper
- Phillips P2 hex bit driver
- SQ2 hex bit driver
- Last resort self defense tool
- At 7 1/4 in long and 2 1/4 in tall, still small enough to fit in your pocket to carry everyday for all sorts of other projects.